Popular Coffee Pairings with Svenhard’s Treats
Are you looking for a way to enhance your enjoyment of Svenhard’s treats by finding just the right coffee to go with them? If you’re a purist, you may be satisfied just drinking your favorite coffee and eating a delicious pastry. If you’re a little more adventurous, though, or a coffee connoisseur, you may want to dig a little deeper, finding the perfect mesh of flavors between your hot drink and your pastry. Let’s take a look at some Svenhard’s favorites, and think about which coffee drinks would complement them.
- Bear claws are delicious, with almond filling, crunchy coconut, and gooey icing. They deserve a coffee that lets the pastry take center stage, like a strong black coffee. If you prefer something milder that still allows the bear claws to shine, a café latte is an excellent option.
- Raisin snails are a great way to start the day, with cinnamon, raisins, and Wake yourself up with some dark roast coffee, and you’ll enjoy the contrast of the bitter beverage with the sweetness of this delectable curl.
- Cinnamon rolls are a classic and go well with many different coffee beverages. A latte is a perfect companion to the warm, spicy cinnamon. On the other hand, Columbian and Guatemalan coffees have notes of caramel and chocolate that go beautifully with cinnamon rolls as
- Butter horns are simple and elegant. Because they are not showy or too sweet, you can afford to pair them with a more elaborate beverage, like a caramel macchiato or a mocha latte.
- Nothing says “coffee break quite the way a Cheese Horn does. Pair it with a strong cup of your favorite brew, or get adventurous with a flavored coffee drink, perhaps a caramel latte or a specialty mocha.
- Fruit horns come in a variety of flavors, from apple, cherry and berry to pineapple/apricot and raspberry. Dark Colombian coffee is a great choice to go with these sweet treats, as is a good, strong espresso.
No matter what kind of pastry you’re in the mood to eat, Svenhard’s Swedish Bakery can bring the flavor of Sweden to you. We’re proud to offer delicious bear claws, cinnamon rolls, cheese horns, and much more, available to purchase online and ship directly to your home. If you’d rather shop for pastries in person, you can do that, too! Just visit our website, or call 559-838-3282 to find a location near you and learn more about the quality that’s made Svenhard’s a popular choice for over a century.Go back